Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

No Injuries in Hartington House Fire

Time to read
less than
1 minute
Read so far

No Injuries in Hartington House Fire

Posted in:

HARTINGTON - The Hartington Fire Department responded to a call regarding a house fire on N Portland Avenue on Sunday evening. The fire was reportedly at the residence of Gerald Schulte.

Fire and Ambulance crews responded to the call of a house fire and quickly went to work putting a ladder up against the house to get access to the roof. Most attention from the firemen could be seen being directed at the chimney from the rooftop. The crew was able to get a hose up in time to stop the smoldering from within.

The ambulance crew said no one sought medical attention.