Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Area woman dies in house fire

Time to read
less than
1 minute
Read so far

Area woman dies in house fire

Posted in:

COLERIDGE — An area woman died in a Thursday afternoon fire in her home near here.

Lori Burton, 62, was killed when the house she lived in caught fire. The blaze apparently started in the kitchen area.

Deputy State Fire Marshall Alyssa Sanders said Burton died from smoke inhalation.

To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition